Thursday, January 15, 2009

All about me!

I guess I'll start with why I happen to be in this class and go from there. I am an elementary education major here at South and this class is required for graduation. I transferred here from Anne Arundel Community College which is in Maryland. All of my immediate family still lives in Maryland. I live with my fiancee, his sister, and two of our close friends. I'm a full time student but I also work part time at Books-a-million. If I'm not at school or at work (which seems to happen rarely) you will usually catch me reading or playing video games. My favorite video games of all time are the four Metal Gear Solid games. It's hard for me to pick a favorite book because I have read a lot of good ones lately. I just got done reading Bruce Campbell's second book which was hilarious. I also have 2 dachshunds which I consider my children, their names are Scooby-Doo and Shorty. I was really excited to take this class because I love computers. I've used computers since I was little and got my own in high school. I love learning how do to new things on the computer and I'm sure I will make use of what we learn in this class. Other than that I can't really think of anything else that's interesting about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment